Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!




As some of you might know... fireworks have not been my favorite thing but I think I am finally ok with them. Last weekend we went to some at the school and I had a horrible time. But Saturday we tried it again. First we got up in the morning and went to the beach. I had so much fun playing in the sand with mommy and daddy. And we took our rafts which were fun to ride the waves into shore. Then we went to Beaufort... I fell asleep on the way there. But when I woke up we were at the park and waiting for the fireworks. We sat and ate strawberries and grapes and watched some really cool fireworks. I stayed awake all the way home so when we got home we set off a few more fireworks. It really was a great day!

Yesterday we spent the day together as a family just having fun. There is a really cool place I love to eat at in Walterboro, SC. Here is me on the piggy out front with my teddy bear Boomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment