Friday, January 29, 2010

Long time...


Its been a long time since I have been on here so I am going to try to keep up with it more. Today is Friday and not a lot is going on. When Daddy got home today we had lunch and I went fishing for a few minutes. The wind was still chilly so I only stayed out a little while. When me and mommy got back to the house I went for a ride on my bike. With all the cold its been a while since I had done that too so I am working out my wiggles right now. But I did very good and didn't wreck at all. I also let mommy cut my hair. I was getting long again and it makes my head itch. So I agreed to let her cut it if she did it outside and I could blow it away with the hair dryer. Because last time she cut it, I got all red and irritated from the hair just sitting on me while she finished. It still tickled and I didn't like that part but at least I didn't cry and I let her finish it. Hope you all have a great weekend.I promise to update more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment