Wednesday, March 31, 2010

EASTER EGGS









This evening my parents and I colored Easter Eggs. It was so much fun. We did glitter on some of them. It was a weird dye that had oil in it so you could sorta swirl it. Me and daddy had a great time and mommy did a few but had more fun watching us. We did 18 eggs total. Then when we were finished we sat down to watch It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown. And I have found a love for PEEPS. I got one on a cupcake a while back and wanted to get more tonight at CVS. Momma was going to put them on cupcakes but I had to open the packet tonight and eat one while I was in the tubby... wonder how many will be left for cupcakes??? LOL
Tomorrow is my last day at Ms Karen's and I will start full time daycare on Monday. Wow the changes throughout the year have been crazy but I am doing good considering. Please continue to pray for us during this journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment