Monday, October 18, 2010

Legare Farm Charleston SC
















Friday evening my Nana and Pawpaw made it to SC to see me!!! Saturday morning we got up early and headed to Charleston SC. They wanted to take me to a pumpkin patch. My mommy found one online and it was super cool. There was a really cool hay maze for little kids that I went into. We also got to take a tractor ride out into the cattle field and feed COWS! Their tongues are really rough but they were very nice. After that we fed some other animals there. There were pigs, chickens, bunnies, goats, a calf, and a donkey that bit my Mommy's arm,lol. It didn't hurt her just wanted to be petted more we think. Then we went out into the field to pick a pumpkin. That was a lot of fun to because some of the plants were almost taller than me! But I ended up with 2 pumpkins there and mom and dad got one also. One of mine is green and its a baby one. Enjoy some of these pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment