Thursday, April 28, 2011

Go Sand Gnats!!!






I went to my second baseball game. This time Mommy went with me and daddy. It was the best night. The Sand Gnats didn't win but we got to see and do lots of cool things. After the game I got to say my name over the loud speaker and run the bases. But before the game I was being a really good boy watching the teams get ready and something crazy happened!! A lady who worked there asked me to come down to the field to talk to a Lexington Legends player #12. He had asked for me to come down out of the bleachers and talk to him. So mommy walked me down there where he asked if I would like to have his bat!!! He had cracked it practicing and he saw me pretending to hit up in the stands!!! HOW SUPER COOL. Of course I said YES and THANK YOU. It was so cool because mommy was able to get a picture of me and him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment