Monday, August 15, 2011

KINDERGARTEN







Well today was my first day of "big boy" school. Kindergarten was pretty fun. We didn't do to much today but I still had a good time. There were a few kids that that I already knew and many more for me to make friends with. Since it was my first day I really wanted to ride my bike since I live to close to the school to ride a bus. So my daddy rode with me this morning and momma met us there to pick my bike up. None of us cried this morning although momma said she got a little teary eyed waiting on us to get into the parking lot. After school I rode the truck home with dad, mom, and Molly. I was very cool having my little sister here for my first day too. And I got a cake this evening that said "Happy 1st School Day" on it. And I got to pick out dinner so it was corn dogs and french fries. Hoping tomorrow goes just as good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment