Friday, January 20, 2012

Catch up











Since the last post so many things have taken place. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years! Thanksgiving I helped momma make a turkey and dinner for us. Christmas was a blast. It was so much fun this year having a little sister to share it with. We made cookies for Santa and I wrote him a note from me and Molly since she is still a baby and cant write. I asked for me a scooter and Molly and Jumpie and the Elves did great work and got us both just what we wanted. New years we spent at home and got to spend the week with Nana, Papaw and Megan. It was so much fun and I lost my very first tooth Dec 29, 2011. The tooth fairy left me $3 and I left her my tooth in a tooth pillow my mommy used when she was little. Everything has been going pretty good and school is not so bad either. Valentines Day is next and that should be really fun. My first school party. Not much else going on so good night to all and to all and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment