Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Counting down the days...

Only one more day at daycare this week and I am with my mommy for 10 whole days. Daddy has to work a little late tonight so mommy and I have more housework to get done and give the girls a bath. I love the girls, Harley is a shih tzu and she mainly ignores me except when i am eating and Ebony is a boston terrier and she is my best friend in the whole world. She lets me play with her all the time. Grandma & Grandpa Frye are coming to see me on Thursday and staying with us until Sunday. I haven't seen them in a while so they are not going to believe how big i have grown in these last few months. I will post some pics of the visit probably on Monday when mommy has to come into work for a meeting. Ms.Kathy is going to watch me at the office while mommy is in the meeting. She thinks i am the cutest boy around. She just got to be a grandma to a little girl named Hailey. Talk to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment