Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sleepy!

Well I guess being tired finally caught up with me. I had been keeping my mommy up some over the last week but I finally got some good sleep last night. Mommy fed me some beef and veggies while daddy talked to Uncle Chris on the phone and I got so full I didn't even want a bottle before bed. My entire face was completely orange when I went to get a bath. Daddy and Mommy let me see myself in the mirror and I laughed it was so funny. But after my bath, I got in my jammies and fell right asleep in my swing. Mommy fell asleep on the couch and Daddy had to wake her up so we could all go to bed. I slept all the way until it was time to get up for work. They hope I am back to my normal sleeping habits now....but only time will tell :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment