Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Best Friend





I posted a while back about my friend CiCi going to egg hunts with me. Well last night we went to The Sandbox First Friday Family Fun Night together and had a blast. It was make your own ice cream sundae night and we played with all kinds of toys and watched a puppet show. I had never been before but she had went with her mommy a few times. Anyway everyone went with us this time, both daddies, both mommies, and us. We went to dinner afterwards for pizza. Its funny because both daddies are named Matt and they ate a whole large pizza by themselves. Us little ones shared the mommy pizza and there was still some left over and it was only a medium. We were out pretty late and had way too much fun at dinner. Thankfully its a pretty loud in there anyway most of the time.