Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a Day






This morning Momma and I went to Dollar General. We go alone since Daddy hates it. While we were out we went to a yard sale given by Sierra's family. We didn't buy anything but I got to play with Sierra and her little cousin Chase. There was a pink power wheels car there I got to drive to. It was fun but would have been nicer if it wasn't pink. Then Momma had to go to a baby shower so I went with Daddy to get an oil change and I got a BIG balloon from the dealership. When Momma got back home we had to go down the street to a friends house. Sam was turning one year old. It was her Mommy and Daddy that watched me a few days about a year ago when I had to change day cares. We stayed there a really long time and played so hard. We even got water guns to play with and there way a playground in their back yard with a bubble machine. I got so so dirty and was NOT happy to leave. But I had to get a bath before bed.