Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Momma, is Santa coming?



I am very excited for Christmas this year. I have watched Rudolph so many times already and made mommy read "the night before Christmas". When we are out at night mommy and daddy say to watch for the deer but I have tried to tell them that deer are with Santa resting for Christmas. Everyday I ask if Santa is coming and mommy says "yes, but in a really long time from now". That is OK with me as long as hes coming. Seeing all these trees in stores really makes me want mine at home. Daddy said we still have to wait a few weeks. Nana and Pawpaw bought me a Santa last year for my yard and I am ready to get it out. I had to put spooky man up after Halloween so I am ready to decorate again. Look back at how cute I was and how much I have grown. Mommy will take another one this year of me in front of the tree in my bumbo, which I still occasionally sit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment