Saturday, November 15, 2008

Santa Claus???



Today we set out for Savannah; we hadn't been in a very long time and we were wondering if Santa had arrived. I was hoping to get to ride the train at Savannah Mall but it isn't open until next week. So we went to Oglethorpe Mall and walked around, well Mommy and Daddy did while I took a nap. When I woke up (in the toy store) Mommy said she had seen Santa in the mall so out the door I went to find him. They didn't think I would actually do it but I walked right up to him, sat on his lap, and said I wanted a bike and some toys. I was not scared at all. Infact I didn't want to leave him. He was very nice and I got my picture taken with him and he gave me a little activity book. Our scanner isnt working at the moment so Mommy took a picture of my picture. Hope you can see it and like it as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment