Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So Much Fun





Yesterday I was able to have a play date with a new friend. His name is Tony and he lives in my neighborhood. We played with trains and toys in the house and then we went outside and played with the water hose. It was so much fun that when we had to leave I cried for 15 mins. Mommy said not to cry, we would see them again but I wanted him to go to the pool with me and not go to swim class. He had to go to swim class and we had to run an errand but I get to go to the pool and see him tomorrow (Thursday). Today though I had to see the doctor. I was getting a runny nose and this morning I was a little warm so mommy just wanted to be sure it was nothing serious. So I am taking Tylenol cold for a few days and should be able to kick it soon. We have been fishing with daddy a lot this week to after work. I have caught so many bluegill that I can't keep count. And me and mommy played with chalk last night after fishing for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment