Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009






This morning when I woke up Santa had been to my house!!! AND he brought me the skateboard I have been asking for. Plus there were tons of presents from other family under the tree too!! I opened them all while sitting on my skateboard! There was also a suprise in the kitchen too... SLOT CARS TRACK!!! It has been so much fun. There is a lot but I will try to list them at the end. We had bad rainy weather today but there was a small break so Momma took me outside to try my board out. I still have a lot of practicing to do. But I am very disappointed that I couldn't do it all right away. They keep telling me to be patient and keep trying. I just wanted to go on the BIG ramps but I guess I might have to wait a while. We got videos of this morning but not a lot of pictures but I got to talk to a lot of people on Web cam and let them see my presents. Around 3 we headed to Beaufort for our Christmas dinner of Chinese food and to the Skate park in Port Royal because its covered (and well it was raining again). I was getting tired at that point but I did try. I will try again tomorrow after a good nights sleep. Well here are a few pics and the list of presents...or what I can remember tonight anyway
skateboard
helmet
pads
Slot Cars Track
Cars guitar
crayola light up paint brush
Madagascar movie
Madagascar 2
Hotwheels Big Rig
3 pair pjs
hat and gloves set
5 Cars race cars
Don't Break the Ice
Cycling Jersey
CamelBak
Fishing bag
Puzzle Book
Cycling gloves
Cycling Safety Light
2 pair pants
3 shirts
Bob the Builder Movie
Pirate Puzzle
Crayola color change bath tablets
Crayola bath finger paint
Sea Monkeys
Jungle Book movie
Jungle Book 2
Bee Movie
3 V Smile video games
Cars fire station play set
extra Cars for play set
2 Power Scouts
2 Power Scouts play sets
Box of Cars stuff...socks, writing tablet, money holder, yo-yo, etc
Cars big rig
Handy Manny Motorcycle
Cars Mack and Lightening Mega Blocks set
Book with stuffed Mouse
Nerf style gun
Kids Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment