Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ridgeland SC Lights / Update













A lot has been going on. I got my first case of bronchitis and then 2 days later ended up with my first REAL ear infections while already on antibiotics. I am feeling better finally. We also went out this weekend and got our Christmas card pictures done. They are in the mail!!! Here is a sneak peak of the idea behind it. We love this place on Riverstreet in Savannah Ga. Its right in front of a candy store which smells so so good and they have trains that run on tracks along the ceiling!!! We also went to Ridgeland SC to walk around and see the lights. They have this really cool nature walk that is filled with TONS of light features. Mommy and Daddy made sure I was bundled up really well and off we went. This is our second year and we love it. The night we went there happened to be a LIVE NATIVITY!! That donkey looked right at me! And NO there was not a real baby out there in the cold...hehe Oh and last but not least...when we got home my daddy made us "hot" chocolate on the stove and it was super yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment