Sunday, September 26, 2010

Charleston SC











Yesterday we made a quick trip to Charleston SC...wasn't really planning on it but oh well. We went to Battery Park and saw all the cannons. Because it was spontaneous we didn't really bring all we needed for me to play in the pineapple and water spouts but it was still a really great time. I love cannons and looking at all the different ones. Some are really big, small, long, short. And there were cannonballs too. I didn't get to see them last time we were up there so we parked and walked all around. We walked forever...all the way back over to the water stuff. I really wished I had my swimming trunks with me but we didn't...Next time we will unless its too cold. Just being together and seeing everything was so cool. It's so pretty up there and I love being near the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment