Sunday, September 19, 2010

A lot going on

This year has been another adventure in life. There has been so much going on that keeping up with the blog has been really hard. My Mommy was able to find work but my Daddy was laid off again in July. We are keeping our heads up and working hard to find something for him. In the midst of all the choas we did take a little trip to West Virginia to see our family. We spent a few nights up there and had so much fun. We went fishing at the Bluestone Lake/River. I did fall on my butt in the river but that was ok I still had fun. I got to see my NanNan and other family that I don't get to see often. I will had to get pics from Nana to post on here because my mommy forgot our camera... so pics to come later. And say a little prayer for our faimly if you get a chance ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment