Friday, December 1, 2006

SHOTS AGAIN!!

I am officially 6 months old as of yesterday. My mommy and daddy just can't believe that time has went so fast. I do new things everyday but still can't get my teeth to come out or crawl. Daddy works with me almost every night on the crawling and I chew on everything. I am at work today with mommy since I have those NASTY shots again today. They are all nice to me at the Dr office then the nurse hurts me with the shots. Mommy doesn't like them either because I cry really bad and hold my breath. Daddy refuses to go with me to get them, he's puddy in my hands and couldn't handle it. After the shock wears off I am usually fine. I have been a good boy at night again and sleep all the way until time to wake up in the morning. Well I am going to let mommy get some work done so we can leave early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment