Friday, April 27, 2007

Latest News

I haven't actually wrote anything in a while so I thought I would take a minute to catch everyone up. We got back from Texas on Monday and I went back to daycare on Tuesday. I am still not having fun when Mommy drops me off but its getting better. I have two wonderful teachers...Ms.Bessie is there in the mornings and she holds and cuddles me while I pout and then Ms.Rosemary comes in a little later. They are all very nice to me and I have 11 other kids to play with. We now have 3 girls in the class, there was only one when I started a few weeks ago. Some of my friends will be moving up to the Alligator room soon since some have already had their birthdays. We are currently Turtles. Mommy and Daddy are helping me get a party bag together to take to school for my "party"there. I missed Gene's party at school but he left me a party bag anyway. I am using my sippy cups more often since I have to be off of my bottle before going into the next room. Although I still have a little time before I move up since I am under 1 year old. Monday will be a new highchair picture, I will be 11 months old. Mommy and Daddy say they don't know where the time went. I am so close to walking now by myself. I don't really want to hold onto their hands when I am standing, I do just fine holding onto their legs. Last night I took a few steps from Mommy to Daddy and back. And I kept giving Ebony kisses on the forehead, she loved them. We will try to get new videos and picture Cd's out soon. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment