Saturday, April 7, 2007

Thanks Uncle Brenen and Aunt Jaime

As you can see in this first picture, I colored Easter Eggs tonight for the Easter Bunny. I am hoping he leaves me some really good stuff since I finally have 4 teeth now.
Here is me in my new Bib from Uncle BR and Aunt Jaime. It says " I wish my babysitter was a HOOTERS girl!" Mommy and Daddy think its real funny. And speaking of babysitters, on Monday I start a new school. I will have to let you know how it goes.

And last but not least, I also got this great new Curious George from Uncle Brenen, Aunt Jaime, Brett, and Megan for Easter. It blows lots of bubbles that make me laugh. I get to play with him the in bath tub right now until I get my pool up in the summer. It got cold here again for some reason. Time for me to get to bed and wait for the Bunny to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment