Monday, April 2, 2007

Two top teeth

A lot has happened since I wrote last week. I got my two top teeth through on Thursday of last week. They are still giving me a little trouble but nothing horrible. Today I am staying with Ms Trish at the end of our street. Mommy and Daddy have to find me a new daycare. Tomorrow I am not sure where I am going, who knows I might end up back at work with mommy. We are leaving on Thursday for Texas so I wouldn't start a new place until we get back next week. Anyway on to more fun stuff, I went to an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday. Daddy video taped it. Mommy will post some pics of me with my loot from the hunt. I got 5 eggs and they had candy in them. This Easter stuff is fun already and the Bunny hasn't even left me anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment