Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Horse!


Today I colored the best horse!!! I did my very best and mommy and daddy love it very much. In fact they love it so much, daddy scanned it so I would show it off to everyone. It has been cold here so it's been a really lazy day after I got home from school. We even had baked spaghetti since we had so much left over from dinner Sunday night. Mommy hopes it warms up enough to take my pics at the beach this weekend. And hopefully my Nana and Pawpaw get to come see me at the first of the month. It's good to have a lazy night too since last night we danced the night away. My mommy was looking at old videos on her computer and I saw one of when I started pulling up and was dancing away. Well then I needed to dance so we took a ton of videos. Oh and my hair must look pretty good since everyone at school told my mommy how handsome I am with this cut. Hope everyone is staying warm tonight. Night Night

No comments:

Post a Comment