Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pizza and Fun




My Shoes to Grow Into

My New Shoes


Last night we were invited to Sierra's house for pizza. Not any pizza though...we got to make them. We did a really good job and they tasted good. After pizza we made cupcakes with her special cupcake mix. You can make a cupcake in 30 secs. They tasted good and mine was gone in no time. After dinner we played and watched a little TV but I was very tired. We ended up leaving so I could get some sleep. Today we got up to cool weather and later turned into rainy yucky weather. I was in serious need of shoes. So off we went to the outlets. There was a sell so I was able to get a second pair for 1/2 off so I got the next size up for $7.50. That way I get two pair with only have to go out to buy them once. I really have to be in the mood to get shoes or its no fun for any of us. Bedtime will probably come soon since I didn't get a good nap again today. Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment