Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Year






I am starting this year off right. Me, mommy and daddy went fishing Monday...we didn't get to stay long but we caught one fish. Technically mommy caught it but it broke her line then got caught up in my line. So we ended up bringing it back in on my rod. It was pretty big and I had a really good time. It was 85 on Monday. I am back to school as normal. There were some days I went and some I didn't the last little while with all the holidays. My mommy turned 30 on Friday 1/2. We went to dinner with our friends then came home for cake. She can't believe how fast I am growing. I got some games for Christmas and I am pretty good at them. Candy Land is my new favorite right now. Sometimes it take to long and I get bored and stop but most of all I like to get the special cards...I love Gramma Nut, Lollipop, and the ice cream card. So far I have beat mommy every time and she wont even let me cheat. I will write more again soon but here are a few pics...hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment