Saturday, March 7, 2009

Always in Our Hearts






Two years ago today my Poppy Buck passed away. I was teeny tiny when it happened but he means so much to me. My name is Miles Whitley...My Poppy was Ballard Whitley; But everyone called him Buck. We love him so very much and Mommy talks about how much he loved all of us. I only got to see him one time but Mommy and Daddy were sure to capture as much as possible in that short time. His picture sits beside my bed and I talk about him pretty often. Sometimes out of nowhere I will say something about "Poppy". Mommy takes that as her cue that he watches over us and is still loving us no matter what. She misses him more today than usual. She still remembers the call that night from Aunt Jaime. But she will keep his memories alive for me to grow up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment