Sunday, March 8, 2009

Summer???





The weather is beautiful here today. It's in the high 70's with light wind. Tomorrow even warmer!!! We are just hoping it stays around and another cold front doesn't come this way. I love playing outside in my sandbox and water table. I have even filled up my pool just in case it gets really hot so I can take a quick swim tomorrow! It's March in the south for goodness sake. Not much is going on here this weekend. My Daddy and Matt went fishing on a lake yesterday but didn't catch anything but a nice sunburn. I got to hang out with my mommy, Sierra, and her mommy. We went to yard sales and I got a cart to go on Daddy's like when he goes for BIG rides. And Sierra got a big girl bike. So when she gets the hang of riding it we can go on really fast bike rides!Today both daddy's went to the boat show so me and my mommy snuck off to the library. I love it there; I can spend all day there reading books, coloring, and playing games on the computer. Then at 6 we have dinner at Sierra's house. Her mommy is cooking a turkey. So I hope everyone else is having a beautiful fun filled weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment