Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jacksonville Zoo













Sunday we had the great opportunity to take a trip to the Jacksonville Zoo. It was me, mommy, daddy, Sierra, Ms Heather, and Mr Matt. We left the house at 7 am and got to the zoo around 10 ish. There were a ton of animals, a stingray bay, a carousel, a splash water park, and a train. Mommy and I touched a stingray. I was fine with them until they splashed and then I wanted nothing to do with them. Plus I got to play in the splash park because it turned out to be a beautiful day. We had lunch at Trout River Grill inside the park, we rode the carousel (rode on a Lion), I got to fed the boy giraffe named Duke (he was 14 ft tall), and last but not least we rode the train. The trip home took a little longer because the daddy's wanted to stop at Gander Mnt to shop for a min then we had dinner at chili's. And thank goodness we did because traffic was horrible and we didn't get home until after 10pm. It was so much fun...I have pics of me at the zoo when I was one but I didn't remember a whole lot. Mommy will try to start blogging a little more again. We have been a little off track. Oh and Saturday is the Biggest Easter Egg Hunt again and I am meeting my friends there!! Yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment