Thursday, April 23, 2009

Changes

There have been a lot of changes going on in our lives that we haven't been talking about. My mommy was laid off in Nov and my daddy was laid off in Dec. I left school back in January and we worked together at getting new jobs and keeping our lives in order. Well thank the Lord, mommy was able to get a job a while back at CVS and this week my daddy started a new job also. Mommy is going to have to change schedules at CVS if that's possible so she can stay home with me because daycare isn't an option at this time. It seems like a lot to take in but I have been taking it in stride and it has really brought even more love and understanding into our house. I am just asking for everyone who already knew about it all to keep praying and those who didn't to say a little one for us if you can...Love, Miles

1 comment:

  1. I am glad things are turning around for you all! I have been worried about you. Hope things work out with you changing your schedule!!!

    ReplyDelete