Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt and Crafts









Today was a very full day... it started off with an Easter Egg Hunt at the high school given by Lowcountry Church. It was so much fun too. I planned out how to get the most eggs by running to the middle of the field while everyone else got the ones around the edge first. The eggs were filled with candy and it was yummy. After the egg hunt me, mommy, Sierra, and her mommy all went to Bass Pro Shop to see the Easter Bunny. Well when we got there they were having an egg hunt in the store...you find 5 eggs and you get to spin a wheel and get a prize. I found an egg with a star on it so I got two prizes, a foam fish and a bass pro cup. We also got to make bunny ears and a picture with the Easter Bunny. Sierra and I were both scared of him. While at the mall we also went to A.C. Moore and got to make another craft...it was an Easter bag we painted with peeps. And last but not least when we got home, Mommy and I hung eggs on the tree...isn't it cool???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment