Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween Fun



Today has been super rainy all day on and off. So we had a craft day. I had a lot of fun making a pumpkin, ghost, and skeleton. And I made a Halloween shirt with a bat on it. After we finished the rain had cleared a little so mommy finally agreed to a bike ride. I have been practicing so much that we decided that I could do a big ride with her on her bike to. All went well until I stopped after going up on the sidewalk. I rolled back a little and fell into a puddle!!! My whole back and bottom were soaked so I was done riding. Mommy made me get back on the bike and ride it home wet!!! I was so mad, but I made it home and got a tubby. I didn't get hurt or anything but hurt my pride. Soon as Daddy gets new peddles we can attempt the bike road.

No comments:

Post a Comment