Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank You







I got a package in the mail today and I want to thank Uncle Chris and his family for my new car... I LOVE IT. You can take it apart and build it again. The weather has been pretty good down here lately and that means we are outside more. Yesterday morning when the girls went out to potty I told them to hurry because it was cold outside (73 degrees). Since it's cooled down we can take them outside more to walk. So I have been helping mommy walk them; Harley is getting old and just can't keep up so mommy has to carry her most of the way. After going for a walk this morning we headed over to Beaufort to play at the bay and have lunch with my daddy. I love to spend as much time as I can with him. For dinner we made homemade pizza and went fishing. I caught a bluegill then I was ready to come back home. Mommy caught a bass on sausage,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment