Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday School




I have been going to Sunday School for 2 weeks and love it!!! We used to go to church when I was little but got lazy about going. We went to church 3 weeks ago and I was ok with it. We had tried a few other places where I had not so good experiences. Mommy is staying in class with me for now until I get adjusted but I am learning so much. I love to sit and listen to the story and do my project and bring it home to show daddy. Today we learned about Noah's Ark. I am posting a pic of my Ark. And I colored a paper that was a matching game. Mommy helped me cut it out at home and we played a few games. Later after lunch we went to Logan's Birthday party. It was tons of fun. She got a lot of presents and the cake was super cool and yummy. Well gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment