Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!











My birthday was on Sunday May 30th. I had one of the best times of my life. The party was at the Savannah Roundhouse Railroad Museum. My friends and I played in the baggage car, drove the hand car train, toured the museum, and ate some great cake. Speaking of my cake it was made by Amy from Savannah again this year and it was so so cool. She made a 3d train for me!!! I ate the smoke stack. Thank you to everyone who was able to make it and Amy for a great cake 4 yrs in a row. I got some really great presents at my party too... I got a Buzz Lightyear, a nerf basketball set for the house, a super cool water gun, an electric train, tunnel and trees, candyland bingo, bubble gun, a dragon you, dragon pajamas and $40. Before the party my Grandma and Grandpa got me a new big boy bike which I just jumped right on and took off. And today my Nana and Pawpaw got me a swing set. Oh and mommy let me get a fishy. He is a blue/green betta. It's been a super busy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment