Monday, May 17, 2010

My first organized sport






As you know from reading my blog soccer was my first organized sport. I finished up the season on Saturday and was awarded a trophy for participation. We did pretty good since most of us had never played before. It was a great time and we meet other great kids. Some teams really need to work on being nice but others were tons of fun to play with. I took really great pics for my momma and played really well towards the end of season. It gets really hot down here so the last game was at 10 am and that was just too hot for me. I have talked about wanting to play soccer again so we might try it again in the fall since it might be a bit cooler. But in the spring I wanna play tee ball and I am already pretty good at that too. I don't really like using the tee though so that is something I will have to get used to. I would rather just have the ball pitched to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment