Sunday, May 9, 2010

Little Update

We have been crazy busy lately. Soccer games on Tuesday and Saturday...practice on Thursdays when we can squeeze it in there. Momma is training a new job at work. Daddy is working his butt off as always. So there hasn't been much time for blogging but we are keeping busy. I ride my bike as much as I can, drive my mustang around the neighborhood, and still play with my Thomas Trains. And I love to be outside hitting the baseball too. Today is Mother's Day so we took momma to breakfast, then went to the park, to Home Depot to get her some pavers that daddy installed. We planted two HUGE tomoato plants and got me a pumpkin plant. I went to the pool with momma then got a tubby and took her to dinner. So see how busy we are. Also me and daddy went to my first baseball game last weekend. I will try to post those pics asap... Well guys its way past bedtime so I will finish this up later...LOVE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment