Saturday, March 24, 2007

Easter Bunny?!?!?





















I am beginning to feel a little better. Here are a few pics taken of me today playing with my Dino Santa brought me. Now I am starting to hear about this person called the Easter Bunny. Paw Paw bought me a book about him when he was here visiting me. I am reading it in the pictures above. Then today Mommy and Daddy took me to meet him. I sat on his lap and a man took some pics of us. Mommy said they were the best pictures she has ever seen. We will try to scan them into the blog later tonight and Daddy is going to learn how to post my videos. Today I did a lot of new fun things at the mall. First, I met the Easter Bunny; Second, I rode the Easter Train; Third, I rode a purple car mommy put money in; Fourth, Mommy and I rode a Carousel, it went really fast and made mommy dizzy. Daddy caught everything on video except for me meeting the Easter Bunny. Well its getting late for me so I need to try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment