Monday, March 26, 2007

Candace and Anna

Today I went to stay with our friends in Savannah. My regular Daycare was closed, Ms.Marie had a family emergency so Ms.Candace said I could spend the day with them. I got to play with Anna at her house. Thank you both so much. I took a small and BIG nap for them. I wanted to make a good impression since I hadn't been feeling good last week. On Sunday, after church Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the beach. I had heard about it for a while but hadn't got to see it until now. The weather needed to be nice so I could play in the water if I wasn't afraid of it. The temp reached 87 so off we went. When we got there a lot of other people were there too. Mommy let me walk in the water but it was so much fun she finally let me strip down to my diaper and play in the sand. We could only stay for a few minutes since I didn't have my new swim clothes with us. We get to go back soon and really play a lot longer. Daddy took videos of it and we will try to get those out soon. Off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment