Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Nana & Paw Paw Weekend





I have to start off with I am officially 9 months old. Daddy took me to the Dr on Monday and I weigh 22.6 lbs and am a little over 28 inches tall. OK, now back to the weekend recap. Nana and Paw Paw made it to the house really late Thursday night and I was already in bed. Friday mommy and I stayed home to spend the day with them. We went to breakfast and then did some shopping ( yea, I got spoiled). Daddy came home at noon, we went to lunch and then daddy had to see the Dr but after than we went to Savannah to ToysRUs to get my birthday present. I haven't got to play with it yet because its not my birthday but it looks like it will be so much fun. Saturday we went to Beaufort Waterfront Park and played. Paw Paw bought me the Little Engine that Could to go along with my book. Its a really nice plush toy that makes train sounds. We had a really good time with them and I already miss them so much. I also learned to wave bye bye this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment