Wednesday, March 14, 2007

West Virginia Trip




We are back from our trip to West Virginia. Poppy Buck was so peaceful and the service was beautiful. I got to meet a lot of people but I only wanted my mommy to hold me. The pictures are of me and Megan (my Cousin), I didn't want to sit still so the picture is blurry. And the other is of me and my Uncle Brenen. It was OUR first time wearing a tie. We got there really late early Saturday morning around 1 am and didn't go back to sleep until about 2:30 am. We spent Saturday with family getting ready and I entertained Nan Nan for a long time with my singing. She was amazed. Sunday we had the service and we left to come back home on Monday. It was late when we got home but I was a perfect angel in the truck the whole time and so were the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment