Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Birthday Party Weekend





Friday my family got to the house after I was already asleep. So first thing Saturday morning, we got up and went to the beach. We played hard for about 2 hours and then we had to go get Daddy's car and get ready for my birthday party. We ran to the house after dropping daddy off and jumped in the bathtub. I got dressed and out the door we went. I had a lot of friends show up for my party and I got some really cool stuff. Nana and Pawpaw got me a HUGE Geotrak train set and mommy and daddy got me more trains and stuff for it. I got a ball that is bigger than me, Thomas the tank engine pull along, books, a baseball toy that make noise,a hippo ball pit and some beach toys. I ate my pizza like a big boy and then I dug into the cake. I played with it a little but I wanted to use my fork and everyone couldn't believe I was using a fork. Uncle Brenen and Aunt Jaime took me shopping at Toys R Us and I got a wagon with an umbrella. We used it Sunday when we went to the zoo. I didn't get a lot of pics at my party but I have videos. Daddy will have to post one of those tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment