Thursday, May 10, 2007

Growing up

I am growing up according to everyone around me. I am almost walking and getting rid of my bottle soon. Last night I didn't even take a bottle to go to sleep. I had milk in my cup and brushed my teeth before bed. Which by the way, I have another top tooth through the skin. Bringing my total up to 5. I am having a pizza party on May 26th and it is going to be so much fun. I also get to have another little cake on my actual birthday with mommy and daddy at home. We are going to try to get back to WV to see my NanNan, Nana, and PawPaw in June. I am still not liking mommy leaving me at school in the mornings but I like to play with the other kids there once she is gone. Its almost the weekend :o) which we love and its Mother's Day Sunday. I almost forgot to tell you the BIGGEST NEWS... Now that my tooth is through the skin, I slept through the night without waking up at all. Mommy and Daddy were so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment