Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Pink eye

So I went to the Dr and he said I have pink eye. Mommy has to put drops in my eyes 3 times a day. I am not very happy with this arrangement. But I didn't go to school Tuesday either, see mommy and daddy got a 24 hr stomach bug. It was horrible. I was perfect according to daddy and mommy since I entertained myself most of the day and took a really long nap with mommy on the couch. I still didn't feel good so I wanted mommy even when she was sick. I am not sure how much help it was but I keep unrolling the toilet paper every time I got in the bathroom. That is so much fun. I also got to play in my pj's until around dinner time. i have never done that before. Mommy said she just didn't have the energy to keep me still long enough to change my clothes. Today I am back in daycare and two of my little friends are now in the bigger class. oh well I guess I will have 2 new people to play with. We will post pictures as soon as mommy is feeling a little better, she is still not back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment