Saturday, May 19, 2007

Birthday Pictures


This was taken last night at La Hacienda, out favorite Mexican restaurant. I love me some Quesadilla.


So today is Saturday and mommy wanted to take me to get my Birthday pictures taken. I was a very good sport and let her get them taken at 2 different places. I wore my shorts, flip flops, white dress shirt, tie, and hat like Poppy Buck always wore. Everyone couldn't believe how cute I was. The people taking my pic at Olan Mills just gushed all over me. That was the first place we went and they took a tons of pics. Then we went to WalMart and that lady had to take 7 poses. I was bored after the first couple so Mommy only wanted the first one anyway so we rushed through the rest so I could get back into my comfy clothes. The second pic was of me at Burger King today before pictures because Mommy knew my tummy had to be full to keep me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment