Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's been a long time...





Can you believe it's been almost a week since Mommy posted on my blog for me. I will give her some slack since she has been sick and I haven't been feeling all that great either. Pretty much all last week was pretty hard on us both. I went back to school as normal on Friday but Mommy ended up seeing the DR so she actually picked me up about an hour early. Thank goodness they said she didn't have Strep throat. I really don't know what it is but Mommy kept saying how bad her throat hurt. Daddy worked a little on Saturday since we had to be in Savannah anyway for Anna's 2nd birthday party. Can you believe she is a whole 2 yrs old? She got some really cool toys and shared them at her party. The party was at Chic-fil-a, we had lunch and cake. It was a really good cake to. Plus she gave us goodie bags for being there. I am posting a pic of me with my fishy cup with crazy straw she had in the bag. There were cookies (ate those as soon a I got home)& sidewalk chalk too. Just wanted to say "Thank you Anna for the goodie bag".


I hope you enjoy the new pics of me since its been a whole week without seeing me.
Here is a little video of me being silly playing with my Daddy. Who would have thought Push-ups could be so much fun??

No comments:

Post a Comment