Thursday, August 2, 2007

I don't feel so good...

So on Tuesday at school they had spaghetti and its my favorite. I usually eat two helpings of it but I didn't even eat one. I cried most of the day and wanted to be held. I just didn't feel good. On Wednesday I wasn't feeling good again so Ms Judy in the office called mommy to see if maybe I was teething. Well I am but I also just didn't feel good. So mommy said she would come get me. We had to go back to work for a few hours to let mommy finish up some stuff then we came home. Today is Thursday and had a really bad night. I am all stuffy, coughing, warm, teething, and just plain icky feeling. So we had to run to work for about 2 hrs then mommy and I have been at home ever since. I got a good almost 2 hr nap this morning and woke up feeling much better. But I am getting tired again so I might have to take another nap before daddy gets here so we can play tonight. Keep your fingers crossed that I feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment