Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just checking in

Today is my last day of school for the week. Tomorrow I have to see the Dr for my check-up and get some icky shots. Mommy said they are going to do something new which I am not looking forward too. Why would they want some of my blood? If its in my body it probably needs to be there so I don't want to share any with them. Anyway I am sure it will hurt and I will cry, but afterward I might get a special treat when we go see Daddy at lunch for his LAST DAY of work in Savannah. He has some really cool friends we will miss talking to all the time, but we will still see them and hang out together sometimes. We are really excited for Daddy to work in Bluffton though. He will get home faster so we can have more time together...YIPPEE!!!! Plus I will get to ride in his sweet car more often. Mommy's truck is OK but boy does Daddy's car sound good. I am the coolest kid ever showing up in his ride. Well I have more playing to do so I will let you know how tomorrow goes. Bye-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment