Monday, August 27, 2007

It's been a whole week...






and nothing new or exciting has happened here. Last week was kinda stressful around our house. Daddy went on a job interview and they offered him job as project manager at a firm in Bluffton...so I guess we did have some excitement. He starts his new job on September 4th the same day Mommy starts her class. She is going back to school for her PHR certificate. That means Professional in Human Resources. Its going to be a change for Daddy for 12 weeks to get me fed and in bed all by himself so say a little prayer for us. Lucky for him it only on Mondays. Sometimes I like to get cranky before I go to sleep. Since its been so long since I was on here I thought I should show you how much I have grown. I love boxes and I love them even more when Daddy pulls me around in them. I have so much fun with all my toys and I love my Ebony girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment