Saturday, November 24, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving








Just a little recap of the last few days. On Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) we went over to have dinner with some people my Daddy works with. They thought I would be shy but when I got there it was like I had been there a thousand times. I played and ran around like a nut. They had two BIG doggies and I loved them a lot. I even ate pretty good. So on Friday Mommy and Daddy took me to the park to play for a while. It was really too cold so we only stayed a while and came home to cook our turkey. Mommy cooked it this year and it was pretty juicy. Not much else going on really until this morning. Apparently after I went to bed last night Mommy and Daddy got out the Christmas tree. It's different this year. It has colored lights on it and a lot of different kinds of ornaments. I don't understand why I can't play with the tree and the stuff on it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment