Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yippee!!




My mommy didn't have to travel today!! I haven't been on much lately because Mommy was out of town and my grandparents came to see me. Mommy left town Thursday morning and got back late Friday night. It wasn't a long time but it sure felt like it. No worries though because my Daddy takes really good care of me while shes gone. Grandma and Grandpa got in town on Friday night and left Monday after I went down for my nap. We had a lot of fun with them. They liked to see me play in the mall playground stuff. I am a big boy now and can do lots of stuff. I rode the Christmas train this weekend and I sat on Santa's lap. I wasn't really happy sitting on him but I did give him a high five when Mommy was holding me. Mommy fell asleep last night right after I did so she wasn't able to upload any pics for me but I will get her to scan my Santa pic tonight and get it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment